Saturday, July 26, 2008

Interaction

Snoozes of alarm wake me up
A stretch and recline + sun block .
There’s an activity waiting 4 me this morning
It’s “Hari Interaksi Farmasi”
It’s quite pity…
Just because I don’t think there’s any (may be a few) interaction
Between me and them, *st year j**i*r
Sigh…!!!

The place is colder now……
My energetic heart beat start to slow down…
That isn’t the rate I want to…
But it’s the truth take me to such terrible condition!!!
The diseases are all around me!!!
The thicken air was deplete now.
I can’t feel their mild temperature anymore….
And even worst than before
Are they still alive…?? Are they still with us??
I felt so sick.

Am I too kind to them ?
The feedbacks I get are always “Yes”.
Is that so……
I don’t think so!
I just show the “real” me
Rather than morphing as a unfriendly
Or even disgust senior…
Now, I start wonder why I am here and not there
Why I stay friendly when they are not really polite to me…
Why I still with smiley face when they are not really respect me…
I am so confusing now.
I am probably shouldn’t say this.
………………..

May be it is not pretty all the time
There’s no end
For the relationship between me and them in my sight
Will they show me the end?
I hope so……


2nd Year

Chlorophyll + Amaranth

Hari Interaksi Farmasi




2 comments :

  1. FIFIONA said...

    i know how u feel, i felt guilty for "not interacting" with them too, if i have a choice, I wish things would not be so

  2. Suzane Mah said...

    no wonder i dont understnad wat u said,bcz im not a pharm hehehe...bt anyway, dnt feel bad about, things will get better gua s time flies haiz...