Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yoga Lim

Moody and tiring Wednesday again. Sigh……!!! My hand was suffering from copying since I just finished the PCCAL report (ps: PCCAL is the computer learning system of UKM). Finally, sharp 4.00p.m. It’s the time to release!!! Hooray…!!! I m going to meet someone…
Someone that is able to cheer me up,
Someone that leave me since 15th of Mac,
Someone that I always listen to,
Someone that I admire the most…!!!
Yes. He’s my idol, Yoga Lim(champion of Taiwan’s Million star). He’s having his Promo tour at KL again and it’s the only one “Autograph Session” at KL. So cool. I am able to meet him once again. I went there with two friends. They are ** + **. Both of them can be said as crazy fans of Yoga because they also attend his concert at Genting (15th of Mac 2008). Against, we are in the combination of 3.
Crazy……!!!
We reach Sg.Wang at about 4.10p.m.and we rush to ground floor to meet Yoga after having our simple and delicious dinner. It’s the first time I saw ** finish meal with speed of 5x rather than her normal speed,0.01x. There are a lot of fans waiting there already though it was just 6.00p.m. Oh My God……still 1hour +30mins……Then, **
And ** do some crazy things there. They sit on the floor while waiting for Yoga since there’s also a lot of fans do that. Some fans bought MCD and eat on the floor( from UKM KKL). Surprise!!! By the way, UKM KKL can be said as a fans club of Yoga especially students from pharmacy. It’s true. This is because many students of UKM KKL attend that Autograph session.
About 1930, Phoebe & Yoga appear on the stage. He’s really a shinny star though he’s just wearing a simple T and cute necklace. He sang 4 songs with totally different style.
The song's list
------------------Yoga------------------
1.神秘嘉宾
2.伯乐
3.病态
4.残酷月光
-------------------------------------------

The song i like the most tat night is 残酷月光. The sixth song in tis album. I would like to recommend tis song to all of you. Just press on "Play" button if u are interest in this song. You will find that this song id damn nice and special too.



Talented singer.
I love the way he deliver the song
I love his voice and his friendly appearance too.


The event end up with the autograph session as a nice and happy ending……!!!







0 comments :