Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Zero


18th of June 2008 = another starting point of You and Me
You + Me = Zero

What should I feel right now? I think I had lost the sense of happiness and sadness. I can’t differentiate whether I m happy, neutral or depress. Almost derange. Dilemma. XD.

May be I can ask myself in another way……
Shall I happy or satisfy with your answer and response? What action should I take as a perfect feedback? These kinds of questions keep emerge in my mind. Your answer really drives me to a lot of imagination. Finally, I decide to think it positively. Happy go lucky!

Recollect the memory yesterday; it does really drive to me an extremely nervous and crazy stage especially when B.Y.Gan and W.Bin told me u arrived around 4p.m. of 17th June. At first, I thought it was a lie because there was no reply when I contact you via online and SMS. My emotion starts go on an out of control level. I just relieved when know that SunWeil and Mayyin had the same responses from you. Then, I start persuade myself not to think about it first. I calm down myself and having pizza meal with Ochdee, Bitz, H.S .Lai and F.Lip ……Suddenly, I received call from S.Yeinn at 1.41a.m.

“The person that you are waiting 4 is online right now……..”

For me, it’s good news. After asking you, I don’t know shall I happy with your answer or ……?
Then my friend"S" start to console me......

“Good or not is just up to your mind, Improve or not is up to you compare with what.” Fuice said.

“You will get better answer if u put your effort that u put in fashion and music in this cases.” S.Yeinn said.

Now, I just know that it’s not the end. It will not erase my passion and feelings and you still give me chances to show my talent and show my best. I promise……!! I will enhance and amplify the degree of hard-working and keep holding on. Get up! Get up!! tereV.dickxoN. just believe in yourself……!!!

You + Me = ???






Dilemma


Still a Long way to go


Hope



2 comments :

  1. ochdee said...

    so deep looo

  2. tereV.dickXoN said...

    Huh......?? Deep??
    is continue from first post la......
    u read both will understand......!!
    KakAZzzz