Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Magic of “F”

Most of us know that “A” for Apple. This is what we learn during kindergarten and may be the first thing you learn in life. How about “F”……??

Argh...... not really remember what “F” is even I ask many of my friends!!

Never mind. Just forget it. This is because I knew the answer after I came back from the gathering of Chung Ling High School!!

For me, F for fly for future……!!!

Actually the gathering is organized for the graduate of Chung Ling High School (Chung Ling Penang + Chung Ling Butterworth) that will enter university soon. There, they can recognize their senior and gets some information regarding university. This is the first time I attend myself to such gathering and I felt it’s so warm and sweet (Ps: a bit sad too, cause I don’t have any junior of CLHS this year. I mean junior who enter UKM Pharmacy. Haiz) . This is because I met a lot of old friends there and I am glad that

We still in the same Channel……
I am still fresh in their mind……
Still own a lot of topics to chat……
The talking point still there……


I love this feel a lot ……!!! That’s also a hopefulness gathering. I saw a lot of professional there. Doctor, Pharmacist, Engineer, Accountant, etc. there’s a wonderful future waiting for them. What they need to is just

Fly towards it……
Fly towards the future……
The best things in life……!!!
The shinny heaven……!!
That’s the place you will be, friend!


Please appreciate it……!!! Someone may not satisfy with the offer they get. Here, I just want to say

“If the heaven never comes to you,
It’s not mean that it does not exist,
May be it’s also searching for you,
Just come a bit late in your life,
So, don’t give up,
Add more and more oil while waiting for it!!
The heaven will go to you soon!!!


Here, I bless for all Chung Ling High School 2005 graduate……Hope u guys will own a colorful, shinny heaven and success in the future. We will meet again. Not at CLHS but the heaven that I mean before. Stay tune, friend!!
Chung Ling Butterworth

side view of CLB

Tree + CLB

Slogan

Lake

7 comments :

  1. Mafer said...

    Hey, you really must keep this post. I give you five star for this. Yes, I really miss Chung Ling very much. Although I am going to NUS, I still attend the event today. And I am going to join a group that I might not be able to join as a course mate or campus mate. Really, thanks for those seniors who came back and gave us so many help and moral support...*tears*... Is there any NUS seniors coming? Nope... Well, it's title is local university, so I guess NUS can't join in... But I do wish next year or so, we will have an event like this for NUS together with others... NUS is also university... Oh, Chung Ling, MISS YOU!!!

  2. VHanded Cheepeng said...

    Ha~, at least I know we are Chung Ling-ian, but I not sure who you are. Can you post some of your photo?

  3. tereV.dickXoN said...

    O.......i m Chan Wei Ping....
    i nt tat famous.......
    so may be u don knOw me......
    ha ha....photo???
    here's my frenster Link....
    http://profiles.friendster.com/terevdick911

  4. Khayshi said...

    Weih, CWPing is very famous ok.
    His nick name used to be "LiHom" OMG!
    Ha... Nice post.

    And F used to be for Fish.

  5. tereV.dickXoN said...

    OHhh........Yaya....
    F is used for fish....
    10ss for your remind....!!!

    hey....who told u my nick name is..........????

  6. Unknown said...

    haha first time comment in ur blog.... nice pictures though and i sure like ur pictures..... nostalgic! can't believe ur gathering is so grand!

  7. tereV.dickXoN said...

    tat's nt gathering photo La....
    just photo of my school........
    Chung Ling Butterworth....
    ahaha......