Monday, June 16, 2008

YOU

There’s been a longest year without you. Feeling sad......and my heart getting colder. I still remember the moments vividly.
The moments your smiles fade……..
The moments your passions gone away…….
The moments you pretend as a stranger………
The moments you escape………….
However, it’s the past. I still looking for you because you are the magic rainbow that could make me smile though you are not the only one. You are always welcome to my empty world. Fulfill it, color it and make it as nice as you can. I had a lot to say. In the past, I had change. Struggle a lot and become hard-working. All this efforts are just to get you back. I know that you will be on your flight back to me at the coming 18th of June. My arms open wide and wait for you. Hope that your answer won’t disappoint me …...





With You

I still Believe

.....................

Waiting 4 U

Memory

Happy Endings ? ?


















2 comments :

  1. pin pin said...

    hiao ah....
    hehe...wrote for gal le...
    who...fast tell...
    haha

  2. tereV.dickXoN said...

    not for gal La....
    is for my result ...!!
    ha ha