Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Aim for the sky, Touch the roof

As we all know, the blogger like to address himself as unique one(may be you will feel that he's just weird but not unique :P) He is always come out with actions that out of you and my expetcations.....Can u guess what happen next?

I am some sort of antilogy and self contradicting here. I wish to have 119 wishes for the coming 11th September birthday celebration at this site and at the same time, I also wish that my blogspot can remain underground and private for me and limited friends. How? Sigh....

After a few moments....

The thirst and yearn to hav 119 wishes beat down my mind set. Hope that I wont's be regret.

Is it unreacheble?Am I too greedy?Never mind la... I am setting the concept in my mind ,that's Aim for the sky and touch the roof.It's enough....Can you make my dream comes true? Hopefully this is achievable though i know it's quite impossible to hit the goal within the limited 24 hours and this site is still consider new or may be unknown for some of my friends. (self-contradicting again)Hope miracle will occur .....



5 comments :

  1. Khayshi said...

    Happy Birthday my friend. The unique one who used to sing and call yourself "LeeHom". =)
    Happy 21st

  2. Suzane Mah said...

    happy birthday weiping!!!!!i thought of wishing u sharp at 9.11am or pm but seems like a lil bit too late...nvm la...hv a blast ya~hehehe hope u cn reach ur target!!!!!gambateh

  3. Suzane Mah said...

    happy birthday!!!!--from ngiikling---the SHE craziest fan!!!!must go concert together oo

  4. Suzane Mah said...

    happy birthday!!!!from meichen biomed haha

  5. Aili said...

    HAPPY 21TH BDAY!!!!

    May u be happy always:D