Monday, September 21, 2009

21st TEREV.DICKXON’s MTV AWARDS 2009

Short holiday again… thanks Malaysia, a multi-racial society and I have this golden opportunity to back to my hometown have a deep breath before the coming final examination inject emo mood intravenously into my bloodstream…

 

Down the memory lane, I never been so busy on that day, definitely a pack schedule! Not due to celebration but academic purposes (T.T) and so I not dare to have too much imagination before the day, even the night before the day. Surprisingly, there’s series of dramatic scene waiting for me.Thanks to all my friends, Thanks for the birthday wishes (though not full filled 119 birthday wishes at this site but there’s a lot via other pathway and build up a strong castle in my heart that I am never been forgotten), Thanks for the presents + cards, Thanks for everything….Talking so long…Wonder what am I “cerita” about? That’s my birthday lol…."LOL”

 

The dramatic experience begin with the grand opening “RED CARPET” show.

My costume is really kinda special and unique. It’s SPECIFICALLY design from Sylvia Tan, the youngest and novice top 10 designer and special dedication to me. Here, I attached part of the show…enjoy yourself :P

 

100920092980-horz The birthday cake from my housemate. With the crispy FERERO ROCHER choc at the base…NICE!!! Can you imagine that…?

 

cats 

Story line of the grand “red carpet show”

 

 

After the long “Awards” ceremony, it’s followed by the celebration with my course mates on the next evening at Green Box  (sound bored? As my birthday held there every year since enter university. You are wrong if you think so….) It’s really a big surprise, not because of how the celebration going on but the people that attend the celebration.There’re total of 12 people and some are unexpected but they are VERY->approaches infinity welcome!!! I also almost complete all my dearest S.H.E best collection because that day also S.H.E 8th anniversary. Syiok Gila. I believed that picture can cerita baik juta kali than me …

 

DSCF0623-horz I love the cake …I am getting older and now turn 21….

DSCF0628j

That’s all of us…Thanks a lot…!!!

 

DSCF0651 DSCF0654

photo shooting session after stretching our stomach and throat by buffet and mic!!!

DSCF0653

me- NGADA-NGADE!!!

 

BEHIND THE SCENE

cats;;-vert-vert

 

OVERVIEW OF AWARDS THAT I GET THAT DAY:

DSC01523-horz

 

DSC01519 

Thanks!!!Bag from 7 fairies , Sin Wei, Sze Wei, Lay Sin, Fuice, Pei Chin, Suet Yin

ps: ( 7 = Carolyn Lee + Teo, Clara, Fifiona, Janice, Jane, Tze Im)

 

DSC01524

Ribuan Terima Kasih..Umbrella from Mayin, Gim Hui, Yin Xiang, Xin Bro, Miss Prawn.

 

DSC01529

USB PORT + Laptop holder from my housemate + GANBY + JC

 

DSC01526

FROM MY BUDDY LINE… key chain from YIN SHAN

wallet from Flora….

(ps: present from Guat Tee will get after Raya :P)

 

Still got one present from Carrin because there’s preview from Carolyn last few days….But, I need to pretend that I don’t know……I don’t know!!!!

 

untitledbfdb

3 comments :

  1. Suzane Mah said...

    hahah old liao maybe u shud think of other pose s well haha,erm let me c..a more mature pose perhaps??haha wey hw cum u din mention ur wishes's target...

  2. rinZzz said...

    haha...duno yea...haha...eeer..soo many present eh... i oso want lal...

  3. tereV.dickXoN said...

    Suzane: u mahu mati? say may pose nt enuf mature lagi....

    rinZzz: I really don't know le...I also don't know what and why i wrote last part in the blog...