Saturday, August 30, 2008

The journey of C





It's the first time i travel to Melacca. Hooray ..........!!! eMm.....i don think I wan to talk a lot here.

I think picture can well and better describe the trip than my thousand of words. So.......just show u guys the photo La..........KakaZzzz.......



I also took some photos with pharmacy juniors. Here, i just want to rate some of them.


Chew Wei Lun
The first junior that took photo with me.
Rate : ***
He is very friendly and smart.


Jordan Chor Meng
Rate : ****
He is cute and always with different cute pose in photo.
Expert in express himself in photo.....


Vivian Lee Ping
Rate : ***+ half *
She is very shy and quiet when face strangers.
Can be very talkative when you are her friends.....

Chuah Ban Lim
Rate : ***+ half *
He's from Penang....
He look mature and smart as well as his thought.
Glad to know him....

Vincy Loe Ching
Rate : ****
She own a lots of " Zi Pai" photo at her friendster.....
Member of "Dong Fang Sheng Qi"

Jjoo
Rate: ***
He is famous with his Jagung's hair...



2 comments :

  1. FIFIONA said...

    finally u updated, I m so proud of u...but u shud try 2 know more juniors...haha

  2. tereV.dickXoN said...

    Ya La........next time u introduce ur lovely chye teck to me La.....KekeZZz.....!!!