Friday, October 9, 2009

Vulgar

Wondering why I’m here after a long quit from the blogging world? Well, There’s a lot of things happened in my daily life recently, but I’m in bloody busy life and force to temporary quit this world.



This post might be slightly different from those previous one…I’m doing so not because I’m changing my blogging style but the incident trigger me to do so. I’ll try to use as few STARS as I could.Sorry if this post bring you any uncomfortable feelings either mentally or physically as well…(I trust that my words won’t be so powerful)Let’s have a short preview before the harsh one begin…



Again, having PBL session at boring and hot Friday afternoon. There’s slightly different from from the previous session that’s I’m having the session at 11 which is normally at 2.30pm…(WELL…This is not the important part………………………….FAST FORWARD…………………………………….)

I got a shock when look at the open shelves on the library that i previously nicely place my bag there.OMG, my bag is missing, don’t even seen the shadow of it…sad…I really couldn’t react to it because I’m going to having short quiz for PBL and it’s already run out of time… Accompanied by Janice , Aili and Jane, going back to library though the possibility of getting back the bag is approaches zero…. As what I think, the angel is having hectic life as me and there is no miracle.



May I know who is the super duper f*cker that took my bag…Please la…You are bloody IDIOT STUPID S*CKER F*CKER…!!!The bag is neither a branded one nor contain any jewelleries inside!!! There’s just my bulkier notes and some personal stuff… It doesn’t mean anything to you…it’ll do for me only…because it’s my 21st birthday present , It’s not the normal that I bought for me myself, It’s full of wishes from 13 of my friends…and You may not realise that you’re taking my another birthday present which is an umbrella that never expose to sunlight and even one drops of water. WTH are you doing there?? I guess I’m not the only one victim and this is also not the first time you are being f*cked. Are you born to F*CK by others? Bloody idiot.F*CK OFF. Could you bring the bag after you get it? Well, I’m looking forward for it!!! But I guess you the just the pussy ,sissy one and this is what a man without balls will do…



Feeling better after a belch of vulgar words…Sorry jika rancangan ini menimbulkan perasaan yang tidak menyenangkan…Hoping that It’s not too late to apologize as what One Republic sang in the history…

untitledbfdb

4 comments :

  1. FIFIONA said...

    terev bro, don't be upset...that person is real damn idiot...i hope that keji person gets caught...

    don't worry, without the bag, you still have all of us...

  2. mayin said...

    wei ping, sorry that i din notice about your message this evening..
    you sure very sad le...
    if not me asked you to start to use the umbrella, mayb the umbrella wont be stolen le...
    shit thief!!!
    don feel sad because of this le, you should think that, luckily you din put your hp inside your bag...
    calm down man..

  3. Jordan_chormeng said...

    hope u can find it asap.....the person who stole ur stuff will be punished in the future...时辰未到而已。。。

  4. tereV.dickXoN said...

    Lol....I will go to the library tomorrow and searching for it again...I had photostat the new notes but i still hoping that mine version will coming back to me...cause the atmosphere of study seem goes wrong when holding others notes though the new one is as informative as mine version